Can I be your Brazilian Au pair in Netherlands?
Hello Host Family!
My name is Marina, I'm 19 years old and I live in Brazil.
The most important for me is to go to a place where I will be respected, share good moments, create bonds with the kids and make a difference in their lives and for both the host family and me - to have a good experience.
I would love to be a part of the family, to hang out, talk and share good moments and I believe that's a very important part of the program but I am also independent and appreciate my personal space and know how to respect family's personal space too.
During the program I'd love to actually learn about the Dutch culture and to explore Netherlands!
I live with my dad, Sidney, my mother Geisa and my sisters, Marília and Mariana, they both are 15 and 12 years old and I take care of them since they were little, so I know how to deal and to live with kids. They're all supporting and encouraging me to be an Au pair.
I want to study International Studies after the Au pair program.
I am infant qualified with more than 2000 hours of experience, in total I have +7000 hours of experience.
- I work as a babysitter in Brazil for two boys 2 and 4 years old, and two girls 4 years old, and also one resce born
- I worked for a month at a kindergarten looking after 7 kids.
- I'm extremely responsible and mature
- I'm a good swimmer.
- I'm an organized person.
- I love cooking, swimming, traveling, doing art crafts, DIY, playing games (volleyball, soccer), reading, writing, and also watching series.
- I speak Portuguese, English, and a little of Spanish
- I'm learning Dutch
If you think we would have a good match, please contact me! It will be great to know more about you and the children. I'll be here for any question you want to know about me, and I'll be happy to answer!
Obrigado por denunciar essa resposta
Iremos verificar a sua denúncia e bloquear a resposta se for o caso.Fechar